Our Mission is Simple….. Love People
The Dream Center is more than a building. It is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that serves those in need with a hand up instead of a hand out by empowering them to grow towards becoming healthy and self-sufficient. The Dream Center’s homeless shelter program, The Opportunity Village, combines the comprehensive program with a village of 23 tiny houses used for temporary shelter.
The Dream Center exists to encourage, educate and empower people in need through the love of Jesus Christ.
We believe we are building a better community through education, empowerment and spiritual growth for those in need. The success of our ministry depends on these core values:
- Limit one-way giving to emergencies only.
- Educate and empower those in need to improve their lives.
- Promote spiritual growth by sharing the truth of scripture in love.
- Provide opportunities for serving.
- Collaborate with like-minded organizations to reduce duplication of services.
- People are always more important than programs.
- Build a better community.