J C Cares provides biblical counseling and discipleship for those who are economically disadvantaged. We walk alongside them on a journey of healing from pain, freedom from bondage, and wholeness in Jesus Christ. Through the truth of Scripture and the power of prayer, we watch as the Author of their lives writes a new chapter of their story.
Some of our programs include:
- Biblical Counseling-Weekly meetings with a Care Coach and Advocate
- Prayer Sponsorship-Small groups in local churches that are sponsoring a client’s healing journey through prayer
- Therapeutic Art Classes- Monthly “Make and Take” art/craft classes
- Soul Food Christian Resources-Store that provides Bibles, Christian books, journals, and worship CDs that may be purchased with Dream Dollars
- Emergency Mental Health Assistance-Funds for referrals to help those in need receive emotional and mental health assistance
- Enrichment and Growth-Off campus learning experiences
For more information, please call Aimee White, Executive Director 864-644-8885 email@example.com
JC Cares is a faith-based 501c3 nonprofit organization and all gifts are tax-deductible.